Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Settling into a format.

For those interested in such things, I think I've finally ironed out how I will proceed.

I will continue to read as much as time allows (hey, I still gotta earn a living), but I want to go with a bit more structured format for the blog.

Going forward, things will be conducted on a weekly schedule.  I'll post about the new book I'll be reading that week on Sunday with the review about that book on the following Saturday.  As time allows (and as whimsy strikes me), during that week,  I'll have small observations or questions/discussions about the book I'm reading.

I believe I'll be able to get through quite a few books using the single week time frame.

However, for the larger books (I'm looking at you, The Stand, It, Under the Dome, Desperation, to name a few), then the time frame will be lengthened to two (or more...) weeks, with the review appearing on a Saturday.

For those longer books, I'll suspect the mid week posts might be a little longer or meatier, as I'll have a lot more material to ruminate.

-B


No comments:

Post a Comment